Thursday, April 5, 2007

The Axis of Adrienne

Well since this is my very first blog, I decided that I would make a list of some things that make my world go round, consider them my axis. For the ones who already know me, you might learn something new, and for those of you who dont , I hope that this will give you an insight as to who I am and what Im all about.....

1. I can make you laugh no matter what kind of mood you are in
2. I think the piano is the most beautiful instrument ever invented
3. Im addicted to chapstick
4. I work too much
5. I sleep too much
6. My favorite musician of all time is Tori Amos
7. I have many talented people in my family
8. I havent seen my father in 14 years
9. I can sing
10. I have music in my head at least 95 percent of the day
11. Im on medication for anxiety (yes its that bad)
12. Ive been to over 300 concerts, 17 of them being Tori amos :)
13. I think my grandpa is the greatest man ive ever known
14. I never knew how much I could love someone until the day my niece was born.
15. I wish I was already married and had at least 1 child
16. I dont think my mom knows me very well, if at all
17. Gatlinburg, TN is my favorite vacation spot
18. I could eat italian food everyday for the rest of my life.....i know, i know....lots of carbs...get over it! I have!
19. Im tired of being single
20. Im very laid back
21. I write songs/poetry all the time
22. Im addicted to text messaging
23. I hate talking on the phone
24. I just realized that Im not very interesting
25. I love God, and I need to be closer to him

18 comments:

Arlene - BY HIS STRIPES!!! said...

You are awesome and wonderful the way you are! I'm glad you started your own blog. I will give your blog address to Pat and Sara and see what they have to say to you!

AidyEightKeys said...

Thanks Aunt Arlene, I think your wonderful and awesome too! Your strength and kindness are part of the reason I am who I am today...I love you!

Pat said...

Hello, hello...I'm so happy to see you blogging, I can tell already you have a wonderful way with words and I can't wait to read more from you. I don't know if you remember me, but my minds eye can still see that beautiful little girl who was always by Amber's side.
Welcome to the blogasphere, I've misseed "seeing" you.
ps
Yes, I'm the goof-ball who couldn't figure out who or what kind of name "Aid" was, when I read about you on Ambers blog - forgive my old age!

Kell said...

Hello Adrienne! Welcome to blogland. You are definitely correct on your ability to make people laugh. I'll be passing your blog address to Manda and my mom.

Amber Land said...

Other than the exact concert stats I don't think I learned anything new. I like all the things about you even #24, just kidding that is definately not true.

AidyEightKeys said...

Hello Pat! Of course I remember you! Thank you for such a nice comment. Im so glad to have you as part of my blogasphere! and its ok that you didnt remember who "aid" was....i still think your wonderful ;)

AidyEightKeys said...

Hello Again Kell!....long time no "write" lol....im a dork...Thank you as well for becoming part of my blogasphere, as Pat so wonderfully put it. I would really love to see you and manda sometime soon too!

Am, I would think something would be wrong, if you DIDNT know these things about me....thank you for paying attention.....you will be greatly rewarded....haha...that might be scary coming from me!

Amber Land said...

I read the last line wrong about a dozen times. I kept thinking it said coming for me..I clearly should not have been promoted to second grade. Are you and Grace coming Sunday?

Sara said...

hey aid! i'm so glad you are here with us at last! and you are very interesting and i hope you update this blog constantly! xos

Arlene - BY HIS STRIPES!!! said...

Barry & I were wondering if anyone remembered the song she wrote about Roadkill. It's too funny!

Arlene - BY HIS STRIPES!!! said...

You are welcome Aid. I love you so much and appreciate you!

Amber Land said...

I remember the roadkill song. How tragic.

Make that 301 concerts!

AidyEightKeys said...

Hey Sara! Im glad Im here with you guys now too, and I will definitely be posting often since Im always on the computer....yes its shame, i have no life...

Margie said...

Welcome! I'll add you too.

I think I might steal this post and do one about me. I'm always stealing ideas from Sara...

Margie said...

when are you going to blog again???

Amber Land said...

Did you fall off the face of the earth? I know you didn't because I talked to your sister and you beeped in. Maybe you just fell off the face of blogland. That must be it.

Arlene - BY HIS STRIPES!!! said...

Aid, I miss your blogs too. Now I saw that you can't get into your account. It's wierd because we can still comment.

AidyEightKeys said...

sweet, I just figured it out...i think.....