Thursday, April 12, 2007

Sorry about the weight, I mean wait.....

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry about the delay on posting. For some reason blogger didn't seem to like me for a week or so. It wouldn't let me sign in. I had the correct username and password, and it wouldn't go to the next page after I put in my information. I cant promise that it wont happen again, so if it seems its taking me forever to post , that's why.....now, on to more important issues.......I started a new diet yesterday, and then i started it again today....I know, horrible right! Its called the G.I. Diet and it came out of Canada ah! Dieting is so hard, and I'm sure anyone that's ever had to do it agrees. I love food, but I don't like the way I look. Ive been feeling very down about myself lately, and I want to do something about it. This diet seems to be very healthy, but healthy really isn't my thing, so this is going to be hard work. Not only do I want to look better, but I want to feel better. I'm 27 years old, and I'm ALWAYS tired. I have to force myself to get out of bed at noon! My friend that introduced me to this diet has lost quite a bit of weight and she says she has more energy now than ever. That has motivated me to want to do this, and I'm going to work very hard to accomplish my goal. No, I'm not off to a good start, but when I'm determined to do something, I usually make it happen. I will be sure to keep you all updated on my progress!

7 comments:

Pat said...

I hate fighting the battle of the bulge-I've been doing it forever, but then I think where would I be if I didn't keep trying!? I'd probably have a job as the fat lady in the circus!!
You can do it, one moment at a time. I'm praying for you - just what does the GI diet involve? It sounds like there's strenous exercise involved.

AidyEightKeys said...

hey pat, thanks for your support and prayers! Ill definitely need all i can get. the g.i diet does not even encourage exercise at all! It just consists of eating alot of fruit and veggies, whole wheat, lean meat... ie chicken, turkey, and everything you buy pretty much has to be fat free. It really not that bad, I just need to change my eating habits...and thats not going to be easy!

Sara said...

you can do it! after three days it's easier; after 30 it's a habit! i'll be praying for you. and i'm glad to see you're back in business; i missed you already!

tina fabulous said...

AID!!!!!!
way to blog! :)

Margie said...

good luck! you're going to do great, maybe you'll get a rock hard body like Demi Moore in GI jane!

Amber Land said...

Good luck, I know you can do it. I mean if you can teach yourself to play the piano it should be nothing to eat a little better.

AidyEightKeys said...

thank you everyone for your kind words of encouragement! I love you guys!